Tuesday 24 July 2007

download your rugby world cup schedule here

An excellent link from Michael Gregg’s blog: Be Seen Be Heard allows you to download a file of the entire Rugby World Cup schedule for your Microsoft Outlook calendar. By taking this link and following the instructions through you will be able to save all games and update them into outlook at the simple click of a button thereby guaranteeing yourself of not missing any favourite teams or important matches. As someone said of this application – 'an excellent download, not just for rugby nuts but also rugby widows' (and widowers).

If you don't have outlook, a simple print out list with all the fixtures are on the IRB website.

4 comments:

Total Flanker said...

Hey Ferdy
I've added a link to ruggerblogger on http://totalflanker.blogspot.com/

cheers...

Anonymous said...

Ferdy, I am curious, when the RWC comes to NZ in 4 years, will all of the games be there, or will some games be shared with Australia like in the first RWC back in '87?

Anonymous said...

PS-Ferdy, if you don't hear from me for a couple of days, I will be in Colorado visiting my mom, and I won't have iternet access. I'll have computer access when I am back at work Monday night for me-Tuesday afternoon for you in NZ.Cheers!

Unknown said...

Awesome! My brother, Bryan, would really love this blog post. He's up to rugby schedules nowadays. Bryan is a great fan of rugby game. In fact, he had tons of interesting downloaded rugby games videos in his computer. He enjoys every rugby league clubs' game he witnessed over the years.

Thanks for the sharing the useful links, Ferdy! Love reading your blog.