Thursday 15 September 2011

RUGGERBLOGGER RWC 2011 T-SHIRTS



This is a fishing expedition: I have got two designs here I have whipped up, all naturally biased towards our beloved All Blacks, but a good souvenir of the tournament in New Zealand regardless.

NB: these are not printed yet.

I would like anyone who is interested to email us at ruggerblogger@hotmail.co.nz or DM us via our Twitter feed @ruggerblogger if you are interested in any of these.

I will give it a few days and if there is sufficient interest I can get runs of the most popular done. I am leaning towards only two (teh Coat of Arms, and the Smileys, but you can vote). If I can get these sorted by Monday, it would then take a week to produce them, and obviously shiiping after that. In time for the knockout stages!!!!

Coat of Arms - “Beer?” “Chur!”
Smiley Face 2011
- This time, eh?

Shirts are 100% cotton, 190gsm

Sizing:
Adult Sizes (followed by Half Chest in cm)    
XS (48) S (50) M (52) L (55) XL (58) 2XL (60) 3XL (62) 5XL (64)

Kids Sizes (followed by Half Chest in cm)
Y2 (31)  Y4 (33) Y6 (35.5) Y8 (37.5) Y10 (40) Y12 (43)  Y14 (45) Y16 (48)

Price:
Adults NZD$30+Postage
Kids NZD$25+Postage

Postage:
Within New Zealand (Courier): Add NZD$10
International Postage: Add NZD$15

Buy more than one shirt and I will quote for postage, adjusted accordingly. If in Wellington , I may be even able to hand them over in a pub. Maybe.

Payment would be by PayPal or by bank internet transfer (by arrangement)

REMEMBER: these are not printed yet.


2 comments:

Nursedude said...

I'll take a coat of arms in an XL. I can just pick it up for you while I am in New Zealand.

R and B said...

2 votes for the Coat of Arms (1 L, 1 XXL). Can your good lady fit them in her suitcase? Thanx