Friday, 8 February 2013

2013 Six Nations - Italy v France

Apologies any Azzurri fans who stopped by to see this earlier in the week. I was late with this one because I could not find the same statistic sources I used for the other two matches from the same round. I have cobbled together a slight alternative format though, which I should be able to use if this happens again.

So here it is. Italy’s historic win over France - that’s now two in a row at home in the Six Nations. Some would call that a hoodoo! And as for that big fella Castro ... what a player. Love when a front rower becomes a star. And let’s also hope Luciano Orquera’s star continues to shine because no matter how good the forwards, or the outside backs, every ship needs a skilled helmsman.


2 comments:

David Edgar said...

Orquera was good wasn't he? Like you, I hope he can keep it going.

So much better to see Italy playing strong and not getting run over by the opposition. Gotta love the big man Mr. Parisse too.

Piter Johnson said...

Post is preaty good…cool picture...
I like them very much...Thank's author for that:)

http://www.plagiarismdetect.com/