If you want a write up from a kiwi point of view about England V France for the Six Nations 2011 - you absolutely must click here
For England's glory moment against Italy...keep reading.
Six things we've learnt after another great weekend of Six Nations rugby.
1. England are looking good. In fact, yesterday they played some of the best rugby I've ever seen an England team play. Admittedly, it was against a quite abysmal Italian side. But - was this because England made them look abject? It's a bit of a chicken and egg conundrum. Only time will tell.
2. France struggle to another win. I didn't see this game but it sounded like the Irish gave the French a good run for their money. I expected this after watching the Irish play the All Blacks in November, who gave the NZers the hardest game of the series. I was surprised Ireland nearly lost to Italy last weekend. No more so after seeing the way Italy played against England yesterday.
3. Scotland is a confusing team. One minute they are beating the Springboks who in turn, crushed England at Twickenham. The next thing, they're struggling to get over the gain line against Wales. Strange and disappointing. I was hoping for a Scottish resurgence.
4. Chris Ashton is not a half bad winger. Four tries in one game is rather good. He has the Hosea Gear-esque quality of finding himself at the right place at the right time. Rugby speak of course is that he runs some good lines. But his showboating, swan diving malarkey may set him up for trouble one of these days soon. Hopefully this won't happen to him...
5. Mark Cueto is not a good winger. 1 try in 19 games? Seriously?
6. There are two teams in the race. England and France but I still think Ireland could potentially upset the apple cart too. My money though has to be on England.